When you are craving dessert, why not make your mamma’s home baking recipes? We all know someone who is a baking wizard when it comes to cakes, brownies, and other treats.
Desserts are something that has complemented meals and has enhanced taste with memories, and nothing can beat the home baking recipes of your mamma’s.
When you’re craving the taste of home, you will want to make sure that in your kitchen there is nothing but high quality ingredients and fresh ideas.
And we bet your mom knows the best chocolate brownie recipe or a recipe for simple chocolate cake that instantly brings smiles to your face. We understand the emotion of missing home and, most importantly, the food and sweets, which is why you can find tasty home baking sweets.
Food experiences are quite linked to good memories, which is why our mothers’ memories or the way she prepared it are what we always want to go back to, in a way to relive those memories again and again.
Here at Dunkel braun from the very start, we have tried to bring forward memories and experience with the food we serve here. Whether you’re a fine chocolate aficionado or a chocoholic, you’ve come to the right place.
When it comes to making memories and delicious desserts, then the only name that can solve both your problems is Dunkel braun.
But, let’s be honest- sometimes it’s hard to find good desserts for the entire family, especially when you want to find that exact taste and skill of your mom’s baking. Just like taking a stroll through memory lane, Dunkel braun brings you recipes that remind you of your mama’s kitchen.
Dunkel braun is a chocolate paradise that offers the best-tasting desserts from the comfort of your home. In our home baking kitchen, you can find three delicious chocolatey recipes like cake, brownie, and dry cake.
Let’s explore these recipes together and learn more about the home baking skills that have made their way from generation to generation and hold on to the deliciousness throughout.
Home Baking Recipe for Chocolate Cake
When it comes to baking, the recipe of a simple chocolate cake is always simple and easy, just like making a non-flavored cake.
Most of us are aware that cakes contain eggs, and if you’re worrying that being a vegetarian won’t get you the fluffy texture without eggs, then we are here with the best eggless chocolate cake from the house of Dunkel braun.
The chocolate flavour is something that is universal and is loved by every age group, and who wouldn’t love a perfectly baked chocolate cake? When it comes to ingredients to make a cake, we require just a few, and you can find them easily at any grocery store.
The ingredients for home baking an eggless chocolate cake are two sets of ingredients, the dry and the wet ingredients.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- Half cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- Half tsp salt
- Half cup Oil
- Half cup Hot Water
- Half cup Cold Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
How to make chocolate cake at home:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Take another bowl where you can mix half a cup of oil and hot water together and let it cool for a while.
- Once it’s cool, mix in the vanilla essence and cold milk and whisk well.
- Next add the yogurt, and now all your wet ingredients are ready, so pour them over your dry ingredients and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps left.
- Now pour the mixture onto the baking dish and bake it for 35-40 mins until it has the perfect golden brown hue and when pricked with a toothpick it comes out clean.
- Cool it down and serve it with chocolate ganache or frosting and you have the best eggless chocolate cake.
A rich, soft, and squidgy chocolate cake recipe can be created without eggs. This homemade chocolate cake is perfect for any event, whether it’s a birthday or a celebration, and it’s a delight for both kids and adults.
Home Baking Chocolate Brownie Recipe Eggless
Will it be wise to refuse a box of brownies? We don’t think so! When it comes to a luscious and gooey brownie, no-one can say no to it.
When it comes to making an eggless brownie, most of us are confused with the ingredients and the proportions to use in the brownies recipe. But we are on deck to provide you with the easy brownies recipe and get that perfect dark chocolate brownies.
The secret to the perfect eggless brownie is Greek yogurt and powdered sugar. Greek yogurt is the perfect substitute for eggs in this chocolate brownies recipe and dissolving the sugar completely makes you get the perfect crust on the brownie.
Here, let’s find out what exactly is required to create your perfect chocolate brownies recipe that is completely without eggs.
The ingredients you require to start the home baking of dark chocolate brownies:
For dry ingredients:
- ¾ cup of Flour
- ½ cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch of Salt
For wet ingredients:
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of Dark Chocolate
- ¼ cup of Butter
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
How to make the Chocolate Brownie recipe eggless:
- Start preparing the baking pan by brushing oil or butter and placing the parchment paper, this makes it easier to unmold the brownies after baking.
- Preheat the oven at 160℃/ 350℉.
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve the sugar into the yogurt. The best way to get it completely dissolved is by leaving it covered after whisking it for some time.
- In the meantime, chop up the dark chocolate and add butter to it and, with the help of the double boiler method, melt the chocolate. Set it aside.
- Now sieve your dry ingredients onto the yogurt and sugar mixture, then go on to pour in the melted chocolate and vanilla extract and mix well. After that, pour it into the baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 mins, let it sit for two hours to cool down before cutting into perfect brownie squares.
Your search for the best chocolate eggless brownie recipe with the perfect crusty crispy top has come to an end. These moist, cakey, and fudgy egg-free brownies are so delicious that even the most ardent egg lovers won’t notice.
Home Baking Eggless Chocolate Dry Cake
Nothing can make your tea time more special other than a delicious dry cake, and if it’s in the chocolate flavor, nothing can keep you from giving into its enticing appeal.
Teacakes are the best for accompanying your tea or coffee time, and when the cake is eggless, it makes it more appetizing for everyone, be it a vegetarian or non-vegetarian.
Let’s explore the recipe for the best chocolate dry cake. The ingredients to make a cake are the same as for chocolate cake, but in small quantities and it is easy to bake.
The things you require for Chocolate Dry Cake are:
- 1 cup of Flour
- ¾ cup of Sugar
- ½ Curd/Yogurt
- ¼ cup of Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cooking Oil
- ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- A pinch of Salt
How to bake a chocolate dry cake:
- In a bowl, mix the curd with sugar and oil, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk everything together and dissolve the sugar completely. And let it sit for some time.
- Next sieve the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl and fold everything together. After that, add the dark chocolate chips to the batter.
- Pour the batter on the greased baking pan and bake in a preheated oven of 185℃ for about 30-35 mins.
- Let it sit for sometime to cool down before slicing it down into pieces and enjoying the perfect taste of tea cake in the comfort of your home.
Evening gets better with the perfect tea cake, and chocolate is a flavour that no-one can say no to. Your search for a moist and dense tea cake comes to an end with this chocolate dry cake recipe.
From the house of Dunkel braun, you can find the best fit for your home baking needs. With the evolution of time, many recipes have lost their touch, but here at Dunkel braun we have tried to keep our products true to themselves and remind us of that comforting and warm fuzzy feel of home.
You can find the perfect tea cake, be it the Chocochip Dry Cake, Chocolate Dry Cake, Marble Dry Cake, or the exotic Blueberry Dry Cake.
If you are looking for the perfect brownie, then Dunkel braun is your stop. Sink your teeth into the dense, chewy chocolate brownies. These homemade brownies are super chocolaty, fudgy, moist, and yummy. Serve some hot brownies with vanilla ice cream and other vanilla ice cream. There’s no doubt about it – it’s heaven!!!